Monday, February 16, 2009

Temple

I can't believe how much kids learn so fast. The other day we were driving past the Ogden Temple and every time we pass I say "What is that?" And the boys yell "TEMPLE!!!" So I was playing on the computer one day and we have the Bountiful temple as our screen saver(thanks to my brother Kolter). Talbot walks into the room and points at the computer and says "TEMPLE!!!!". I almost started crying.

Then a few days later we were driving past the temple again and of course the boys yelled TEMPLE and I said that is where mommies and daddies can get married. So a few days after that I was going through my photo album of my wedding and Kaden was looking at some of the pictures from the reception. I said " That is when mommy and daddy got married" And Kaden said TEMPLE? and I said YA! And of course Talbot had to chime in too and say temple! I love watching them grow and learn!

3 comments:

Trujillo family said...

That is so sweet! Isn't it amazing how quickly kids pick up things?! I love all the pics of your kiddos too!

Kenna said...

I saw your blog on Kerianda's blog so I had to check it out. Your little family is too adorable. I also love when your kids learn and remember the things you teach them. Our little boy is just over 1 and loves to see pictures of Jesus.
Well best of luck with everything.

Kenna (LUKE) Goodman

Cody, Natalie, Kasia and Cooper! said...

Thats so cute!! I cant wait till Kasia can start talking!!!! Your boys are so cute!!!

Playlist