Thursday, February 5, 2009

Whats new

Well just to let everyone know what is going on so far. I had my gallbladder out January 9th. It was great. I was really treated nice at the hospital and didn't want to leave, but of course you have to when you are doing outpatient only. Kody took the day off and my mom took care of me the next week. Cleaned my house and everything like she always does when she comes. Same with my mother in law Pam. It's nice to count on family to do everything. And I learned a long time ago to let everyone do everything while a recoup so that my recovery is quicker.
Well on a side note, my little bro Kurtis is getting married. He got off of his mission in September. Met Mandy a couple of months later and got engaged this last week. He is getting married March 7th. Very quick for sure! But they are so happy and just want to get married. They are going to live up in Logan until she finishes school and they need a cheap place to stay. If anyone knows of a place for them could you let me know, that would be great! So because of the wedding coming up so soon and so much to plan I haven't really had time to get on here. I get to help with a lot of the wedding, which I'm so excited for, so I will be really busy and when it is all done I will post pictures. I'm so excited for the center pieces, I'm putting roses in ice sculpures. It looks awesome! So until I post again, have a fabulous Valentines Day!!!!

No comments:

Playlist