Tuesday, February 22, 2011

So santa found us this year at my parents house because he knew that we slept there so that we could wake up and talk with my brother from his mission. It was lots of fun and the kids didn't even ask how santa got there which was weird. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing? Anyway, Maisie had so much fun unwrapping her stuff (and some of brothers too)!
So every year for the Vance side we always get together and have a fun time and Grandpa Vance is santas helper because santa is too busy. It's always fun, but here is my great grandmother on his lap. She is so funny!
So this year Kaden has had the opportunity to be in a preschool that our bishops wife has done for 20+ years and so we were really excited, well I think me more than him because she is so amazing, but anyway, here is their christmas program that they did for a retirement home and they had made some lap blankets for the people there too. It was lots of fun watching. Kids are growing up way too fast!




No comments:

Playlist